- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience using C, C++ and Python/shell scripting in a Linux environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in Linux kernel and device driver development.
- Experience building reusable software targeting several CPU architectures via cross compilation.
- Experience in Object-Oriented design and multi threaded programming.
- Understanding of networking concepts (Ethernet, TCP/IP, IB) with low level networking knowledge preferred
- Interfacing with heterogeneous compute platforms (e.g. FPGA, ASIC, GPU) and associated interconnect topologies (e.g. Ethernet, USB, JTAG, PCIe)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills -Experience with automated testing and deployment via Jenkins CI, Github and scripting
- Ideally some experience in developing low latency systems.